Welcome to MUTEK Festival and Forum press page.
You can access our media kit and former press releases.
For MUTEK Forum (August 24 to September 2, 2021) accreditation request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the topics you would like to cover and / or the speakers you would like to interview.
For any interview request with MUTEK Festival artists (August 24 to September 5, 2021), please write to email@example.com. Due to sanitary regulations and the limited number of places available, we won't be able to issue media accreditation this year, but we invite you to send your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Festival's virtual programming will be accessible free of charge on our online platform virtual.mutek.org from August 24.
- For MUTEK logos, click here.
- For MUTEK's virtual press room (press releases, visuals and videos), click here.
- For official photos of the shows, click here the day after the desired performance.
- Between creation and exploration, and reflection and innovation, MUTEK unveils the Festival’s in-venue programming as well as the first experts who will take part in the Forum (June 17, 2021)
- MUTEK Expands Its Hybrid Edition Over Two Weeks in 2021 (May 19, 2021)
- Solidarity and innovation for MUTEK and its network in 2020 (December 17, 2020)
- MUTEK receives the 35th Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal (November 12, 2020)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com