Welcome to MUTEK Festival and Forum press page.
You can access our media kit and former press releases.
For MUTEK Forum (August 24 to September 2, 2021) accreditation request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the topics you would like to cover and/or the speakers you would like to interview.
For an interview request with MUTEK Festival artists (August 24 to September 5, 2021), please write to email@example.com. Due to sanitary regulations and the limited number of places available, we won't be able to issue media accreditation this year, but we invite you to send your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Festival's virtual programming will be accessible free of charge on our online platform virtual.mutek.org from August 24.
- For MUTEK logos, click here.
- For MUTEK's virtual pressroom (press releases, visuals, and videos), click here.
- For official photos of the performances, click here.
- MUTEK Expands Its Hybrid Edition Over Two Weeks in 2021 (May 19, 2021)
- Between creation and exploration, and reflection and innovation, MUTEK unveils the Festival’s in-venue programming as well as the first experts who will take part in the Forum (June 17, 2021)
- The Essential Guide to MUTEK Forum (July 27, 2021)
- Welcome to the 22nd edition of MUTEK! (August 22, 2021)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com