Welcome to MUTEK Festival and Forum press page.
You can access our media kit and former press releases.
For MUTEK Forum (September 8-11, 2020) accreditation request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the topics you would like to cover and / or the speakers you would like to interview.
For any interview request with MUTEK Festival artists (September 8-13, 2020), please write to email@example.com. The programming is available for free on our virtual platform virtual.mutek.org from September 8, 1pm EDT.
- For MUTEK logos, click here.
- For MUTEK's virtual press room (press releases, visuals and videos), click here.
- For official photos of the performances, click here.
- Unveiling the Programming for the Hybrid 21st Edition of the MUTEK Festival (August 25, 2020)
- Inspiration and Connection Drive MUTEK Forum's First Virtual Market of Minds (August 18, 2020)
- MUTEK: A Hybrid 21st Edition from September 8 to 13 (August 11, 2020)
- MUTEK Forum Delves Deeper into Artificial Intelligence (July 31, 2020)
- The Sixth Edition of MUTEK Forum – Spotlight on XR (July 14, 2020)
- New dates for upcoming edition of MUTEK, with expanded presence online (May 19, 2010)
- MUTEK and Zú reveal participants for the MUTEK Montréal AI Art Lab (February 4, 2020)
- This is Québec in Tokyo: A showcase of Quebec creativity in Asia (December 3, 2019)
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org